Sunday, July 16, 2006

lazy sunday

i'm tired. i think i'm gonna go take a nap soon. maybe in like five minutes. this weekend was pretty fun. we went and saw pirates with the whole stake. we went to this midnight showing. it was pretty tight. yesterday, we went to the lake. well, my sister just pulled up and gave me her wedding announcement. that's like the fifty millionth wedding announcement i've gotten recently. my best friend is getting married too, and i haven't got one from him yet, so thats at least one more on the way. anyway, the lake was pretty tight. then we went to some lama-fest. kinda wierd if you ask me. i was like hanging out with two groups all yesterday. then we went to panda express. then they wanted to watch josie and the pussy cats or some crap like that. i declined and went and played house with the f6 and route 22 gang. it was pretty funny. i've called pottawattamie a couple times, but i can never get a hold of her. it seems like she hates me. hahahaha! just kidding pottawat. call me back sometime though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara and Justin said...

gavinpants..i don't get calls from you. in fact, i was just thinking that you haven't called me for a while. maybe my phone is messed up...actually i just hate you. ok just kidding. OBVIOUSLY. seriously though, maybe my phone is messed up. welp, only a bajillion days till i come back to school : (

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home