Friday, January 09, 2009

Been a while

Not sure if anyone bothers to check this anymore. To be honest, I can't blame ya. I promise I'm going to start updating more often for a little while. I guess I haven't really thought of anything note worthy.

Right now, I'm chillin in my hotel room here in Colorado and watchin the Suns game. We play Colorado State tomorrow. Should be a good game. I'm enjoying the season thus far. We've done fairly well and we're startin conference play tomorrow. We are the back to back champs of the league. Hopefully we can do the same this year. That would be awesome.

So, I'm in what might be my last semester here at BYU. I graduate in April so I'm excited about that. We'll see what happens with the whole additional year of eligability thing.

Sorry this post is so boring, but I have an idea. If there is anyone that still reads this, how bout asking me to write about something? Just ask me questions or recommend a topic and I will answer it. I promise.

6 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Welcome to Fort Collins. I hope to be able to make it to the game this afternoon... I think it will be a good one (cougar blow out, that is). If you need anything while in town, let me know... you can find my number on my facebook page.

11:33 PM  
Blogger jacob said...

Hey, I saw a picture of you playing basketball on the front page of the sports section of the Coloradoan newspaper this morning.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sara and Justin said...

Gavin,

I have this thing on my blog where it tells me when people update their blogs, so yes I read it :)

Um you should write about things you do! Fun things and funNY things. For example, you should obviously post about playing werewolves this weekend. :) good seein ya!

12:35 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I realize that I am late reading it, but I do check from time to time. Can you post advice, like a column, but more of a blog? Or maybe similar to the board just random questions about your life, even if you have to research a little? for example, how many Rachel's do you know? and which one is your favorite? and by researching it I can see you having to look back in your high school year book to make sure you aren't missing anyone.

6:22 PM  
Blogger {Morgan Burt} said...

The best part of this post: you watching the SUNS! :)

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna hear some cool stories from the mish- i realized i haven't heard anything of note from ya'lls mission, what the heck-you're supposed to talk about it all the time so we have those stories memorized, we got some catchin' up to do

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home