Saturday, December 23, 2006

DTR week

well, we killed them yesterday. 102 to 40. they were not very good. i made the point that put us in the hundreds. it was pretty cool. i had no idea at the time, but everyone cheered really loud when i made it and i was wondering what the special occasion was. anyway, this week despite finals has been a pretty good week. that is to say i'm slightly less confused about my personal life situation. dtr's are nice when the girl is really cool about talking about it. i'm kind of a wuss when it comes to those kind of things though. but i'm trying anyway, now i'm by myself for the break. my parents and older brother get here today. we're gonna go to dinner. right now i'm probably gonna shower and then go play nintendo with Vuk. its smash brothers time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara and Justin said...

awww gavin! I had an AMAZING time as well. It was a really great night. And I am so proud of you and your growing guts. HOw was Christmas?! Sorry you are all alone .. :( Call anytime, Gavin!!

p.s. good job on calling me Sara. You rock my life!

2:06 PM  
Blogger jacob said...

I was sad to not see you play tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. I watched Oral Roberts play Seton Hall, and neither of the teams looked really great.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home