Friday, January 23, 2009

Request #2

"Can you post advice, like a column, but more of a blog? Or maybe similar to the board just random questions about your life, even if you have to research a little? for example, how many Rachel's do you know? and which one is your favorite?" - Amanda

First of all, in order to give advice, I have to have a question to be answered or a problem someone is facing. Feel free to ask any question or pose any problem and The Great Gavino will give you an answer or solution. Guaranteed.

Secondly, Rachels huh....hmmm...let me see...Rachel May, Rachel Skalla, Rachel Ottenson, Rachel Avery, Rachel Peterson (now Rachel "something else" but i forget the name of the dude she married), Rachel from my freshman ward, Rachel Wooley, Rachel Kramer, Rachel Steffensen, Rachel LaComb, hmmmm... i know that i know more than that. I'm probably gonna get a call from some Rachel I know that's gonna chew me out. Haha. So I'm gonna give the number of 10. As far as favorite goes, they're all my favorite!...I guess....even though I hardly know about half of them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home