Friday, August 04, 2006

nice and boring

well, everyone is gone for the weekend but me. alan is at a family reunion, jared is gone, kyle is in texas, and the bluffs's are in europe for ever and a day. tonight was pretty solidily boring. i ran to 24 hour fitness, lifted weights and ran back. it was really good to get out run some distance again. i saw a million people that i knew on the way. lots of honks were recieved, and some shouts of motivation. when i got back, austin was here playin the key board. we jammed for a bit and then went and played bball. he wanted to hang out with this girl he likes, but i'm not sure the feeling is mutual if you know what i mean. needless to say, austin and i just chilled by ourselves the whole night. tomorrow, i'm gonna clean like there is no tomorrow, and go to the temple. oh!! i almost forgot! funbag got his mission call. he's going to the Washington D.C. south mission. crazy! anyway, i'm gonna hit the sack. i hope tomorrow proves to be funner than today, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gavin! Thank you soooo much for giving Ben my camera!! You pretty much saved my trip!

12:22 AM  
Blogger gavin said...

no prob. but why didn't you put a freaking note in there to tell me what the heck was going on?! it just looked to me like you were a very nice friend, hooking me up with a camera and all. now i dont know what to think...

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a message on your blog while I was at the airport but apparently it never was published. Sorry about that, maybe for your birthday, when I am rich, and have lots of money I will get you a camera. One better than mine.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Gavinpants!! I hope you have an amazing birthday and all your wishes come true!

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gavin, i am on your computer right now, in your apartment, and you are not here. you need to update your blog.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home