Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally!


I can finally use my camera! I got it a long time ago, but I soon discovered that it didn't come with a memory card. I totally just set it aside when I found that out, but then needed it for a trip I went on. So I borrowed a memory card from a friend just for the trip. Unfortunately that trip was to the sand dunes of death valley. Needless to say, my camera got too much sand in it, and it was soon rendered useless again. I went and got it fixed, but not before I moved down here to California! So I had to wait a long time for it to get fixed and get sent to me. When it arrived, I was excited, but then remembered my original dilemma. No memory card. Again, set aside. (You'd think that I would go get a memory card from the store, but thats what you get for thinking. haha) Finally, my sister bought me one yesterday for my birthday! So now, finally, I can actually put pictures up. We'll see how much this encourages me to update this blog...

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I am SO happy you aren't giving up your blog! I was telling someone about you yesterday, it's just been a wonderful Gavin filled weekend!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home